A comprehensive approach
helps the whole person:
- 3 Meals a day are served to the children. Malnutrition is
prevented by a healthy food that is rich in protein and vitamins.
- Every morning the children get a shower and freshly
laundered clothing. Such hygiene also prevents
- An after-lunch nap is part of the daily routine.
This proved to be very beneficial for the children's
physical and intellectual development.
- Dental hygiene is also important for overall health.
So, the kids are brushing their teeth regularly.
All children are under a female physician's care.
- The children are all attending Cantinho do Céu's own
kindergarten, and elementary school where they are
taught to read, write and calculate.
- Education is the foundation to provide children the
opportunity for a better future.
- Occasionally there are project days for certain topics.
Besides a boosted learning process it's also great fun!
- Special emphasis is put on a proper social behavior,
as this will be important for each child's later life.
- The inspiring example of Jesus is how we want to
live together. God's love and grace is the motivation
for our work.